By Rick van der Lans
Data virtualization might help accomplish your pursuits with extra flexibility and agility. research what it really is and the way and why it's going to be used with Data Virtualization for enterprise Intelligence Systems. during this e-book, professional writer Rick van der Lans explains how info virtualization servers paintings, what thoughts to exploit to optimize entry to varied info resources and the way those items may be utilized in numerous initiatives. You’ll examine the variation is among this new kind of info integration and older varieties, comparable to ETL and replication, and achieve a transparent knowing of the way information virtualization relatively works. Data Virtualization for enterprise Intelligence platforms outlines the benefits and drawbacks of information virtualization and illustrates how facts virtualization might be utilized in info warehouse environments. You’ll come away with a finished knowing of ways info virtualization will make information warehouse environments extra versatile and the way it make constructing operational BI functions more uncomplicated. Van der Lans additionally describes the connection among information virtualization and comparable themes, reminiscent of grasp facts administration, governance, and data administration, so that you come away with a big-picture knowing in addition to the entire useful information you want to virtualize your facts.
- First self sustaining booklet on facts virtualization that explains in a product-independent means how info virtualization know-how works.
- Illustrates ideas utilizing examples constructed with commercially to be had items.
- Shows you the way to resolve universal information integration demanding situations reminiscent of information caliber, approach interference, and performance by way of following useful directions on utilizing info virtualization.
- Apply info virtualization at once with 3 chapters packed with useful implementation suggestions.
- Understand the massive photo of information virtualization and its dating with info governance and knowledge administration.
Read Online or Download Data Virtualization for Business Intelligence Systems: Revolutionizing Data Integration for Data Warehouses (The Morgan Kaufmann Series on Business Intelligence) PDF
Best storage & retrieval books
All through historical past, advances in know-how have are available in spurts. A unmarried nice thought can usually spur quick swap because the suggestion takes carry and is propagated, usually in completely unforeseen instructions. Exadata embodies the sort of swap in how we predict approximately and deal with relational databases. the most important swap lies within the suggestion of offloading SQL processing to the garage layer.
Targeting 3 functions of information mining, layout and Implementation of knowledge Mining instruments explains how you can create and hire platforms and instruments for intrusion detection, web content browsing prediction, and photo category. typically in line with the authors’ personal study paintings, the ebook takes a realistic method of the topic.
This booklet explores multimedia functions that emerged from machine imaginative and prescient and desktop studying applied sciences. those cutting-edge functions comprise MPEG-7, interactive multimedia retrieval, multimodal fusion, annotation, and database re-ranking. The application-oriented technique maximizes reader figuring out of this advanced box.
This e-book constitutes the refereed convention complaints of the fifteenth foreign convention on clever facts research, which was once held in October 2016 in Stockholm, Sweden. The 36 revised complete papers provided have been conscientiously reviewed and chosen from seventy five submissions. the conventional concentration of the IDA symposium sequence is on end-to-end clever aid for info research.
- Pro Oracle GoldenGate for the DBA
- The Future of Digital Business Innovation: Trends and Practices
- MySQL Admin Cookbook LITE: Configuration, Server Monitoring, Managing Users
- Knowledge Management and Acquisition for Intelligent Systems: 14th Pacific Rim Knowledge Acquisition Workshop, PKAW 2016, Phuket, Thailand, August 22-23, ... (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
- A Librarian's Guide to Graphs, Data and the Semantic Web (Chandos Information Professional Series)
Additional resources for Data Virtualization for Business Intelligence Systems: Revolutionizing Data Integration for Data Warehouses (The Morgan Kaufmann Series on Business Intelligence)