By Margaret Hogarth,Kenneth Furuta
- Focused in the direction of libraries and practising librarians
- Deals with sensible, real-life concerns and addresses universal difficulties that every one libraries face
- Offers cradle-to-grave remedy for getting ready and utilizing facts, together with obtain, clean-up, administration, research and presentation
Read or Download Data Clean-Up and Management: A Practical Guide for Librarians (Chandos Information Professional Series) PDF
Similar library & information science books
"This is one of the first entire booklet approximately MUVEs to target libraries and schooling. . .. those that learn [it] after which dive in to adventure those worlds . .. might be higher ready to guage the possibilities that might emerge within the coming years. we'd now not also be before everything of the start.
This is a vital introductory consultant on all elements of legislations librarianship written specifically for non-law librarians, library university scholars, and starting legislations librarians. even if there are a number of very good sensible handbooks and various articles on particular issues of legislations librarianship for practising legislations librarians, fundamentals of legislations Librarianship is the one source that addresses the data wishes of the scholar or new legislation librarian.
This publication is a finished examine and dialogue in regards to the functioning of the local Public Libraries within the nation of Andhra Pradesh. It has laid its significant emphasis at the functioning of the neighborhood Public Libraries, functioning and the perspectives of the commissioner of public libraries, well known libraries of alternative nearby Public Libraries within the kingdom.
As educational health and wellbeing sciences facilities glance towards cutting edge product improvement as their new source of revenue resource with the decline of medical source of revenue and examine cash, healthiness sciences librarians and libraries can accomplice with those revenue-generating innovators to provide worthy prone, proof, education, dissemination venues and engaging collaborative actual areas outfitted with the most recent instruments, similar to 3-D printers, physique scanners, types and video-monitors.
- University Libraries and Digital Learning Environments
- Fostering Community through Digital Storytelling: A Guide for Academic Libraries
- Literacy: A Way Out for At-Risk Youth
- An Introduction to Instructional Services in Academic Libraries
Additional resources for Data Clean-Up and Management: A Practical Guide for Librarians (Chandos Information Professional Series)