By Rhonda J. Moore,David Spiegel
This quantity creates a multi-disciplinary discussion approximately clinician-patient communique. It bargains an outline of the relevance of tradition as a contextual impact that affects the clinician-patient dating. a few subject matters addressed contain: oncology care, caliber of existence matters, supportive survivorship, and so forth. it truly is for physicians, nurses, hospice and palliative care execs and public well-being professionals.
Read or Download Cancer, Culture and Communication PDF
Best physician & patient books
Gyroscope is a compelling, revealing, and encouraging actual tale a couple of astonishing survival of sepsis. From onset to restoration, this e-book takes you on an in-depth perilous trip via this devastating affliction, consisting of near-death and out-of-body stories, desperation within the ICU, Divine intervention and therapeutic, and soul-searching own ameliorations.
Head and Neck Pathology concentrates at the salient H&E histopathology of every entity mentioned with short descriptors of the medical positive factors, differential prognosis, and correct literature references for every entity. The publication includes a bulleted structure with H&E illustrations to check histopathologic standards.
In concierge medication, physicians advance amenities-rich club courses and acquire a per 30 days or annual club expense to pay for the facilities as well as the scientific companies rendered. instruction manual of Concierge clinical perform layout examines the various concerns physicians needs to make sooner than transitioning their practices into concierge prone.
Again discomfort and again harm is an exceptionally universal challenge, generating power, debilitating signs for victims, and leading to thousands of kilos of misplaced profit in absence from paintings and paid in repayment for spinal accidents. initially released in 2004, The Medico-Legal again addresses the matter for a felony readership, in a transparent, concise and reader-friendly variety.
- The Patient History: Evidence-Based Approach (Tierney, The Patient History)
- CURRENT Diagnosis & Treatment in Orthopedics, Fifth Edition (LANGE CURRENT Series)
- The Right to Know and the Right Not to Know: Genetic Privacy and Responsibility (Cambridge Bioethics and Law)
- Communication in Medical Care: Interaction between Primary Care Physicians and Patients (Studies in Interactional Sociolinguistics)
- Euthanasia in the Netherlands: The Policy and Practice of Mercy Killing (International Library of Ethics, Law, and the New Medicine)
- The Penn Center Guide to Bioethics
Additional resources for Cancer, Culture and Communication