By Shanzhen Lu,Dunyan Yan
This booklet almost always offers with the Bochner–Riesz technique of a number of Fourier imperative and sequence on Euclidean areas. It goals to offer a systematical creation to the basic theories of the Bochner–Riesz skill and significant achievements attained within the final 50 years. For the Bochner–Riesz technique of a number of Fourier vital, it contains the Fefferman theorem which negates the Disc multiplier conjecture, the well-known Carleson-Sjölin theorem, and Carbery-Rubio de Francia-Vega's paintings on virtually in all places convergence of the Bochner–Riesz capability under the severe index. For the Bochner–Riesz technique of a number of Fourier sequence, it contains the speculation and alertness of a category of functionality house generated by means of blocks, that's heavily with regards to virtually all over the place convergence of the Bochner–Riesz capability. additionally, the booklet additionally introduce a little research effects on approximation of capabilities by means of the Bochner–Riesz means.
- An advent to a number of Fourier Series
- Bochner–Riesz technique of a number of Fourier Integral
- Bochner–Riesz technique of a number of Fourier Series
- The Conjugate Fourier indispensable and Series
Readership: Graduate scholars and researchers in mathematics.
Read or Download Bochner–Riesz Means on Euclidean Spaces PDF
Best functional analysis books
From the studies: "These 3 cumbersome volumes [EMS 124, a hundred twenty five, 127] […] offer an advent to this speedily constructing thought. [. .. ] those books will be warmly prompt to each graduate scholar who desires to turn into accustomed to this fascinating department of arithmetic. in addition, they need to be at the bookshelf of each researcher of the realm.
It truly is in most cases believed that chaos is associated with non-linearity, notwithstanding many (even rather normal) linear dynamical platforms express chaotic habit. The examine of those platforms is a tender and remarkably energetic box of analysis, which has obvious many landmark effects during the last twenty years. Linear dynamics lies on the crossroads of numerous parts of arithmetic together with operator idea, advanced research, ergodic concept and partial differential equations.
This quantity is devoted to the reminiscence of the phenomenal mathematician S. Ya. Khavinson. It starts off with an expository paper through V. P. Havin proposing a complete survey of Khavinson's works in addition to convinced biographical fabric. the entire bibliography following this paper has no longer formerly been released at any place.
Integrates fields more often than not held to be incompatible, if no longer downright antithetical, in sixteen lectures from a February 1990 workshop on the Argonne nationwide Laboratory, Illinois. the themes, of curiosity to business and utilized mathematicians, analysts, and desktop scientists, comprise singular consistent with
- Ten Mathematical Essays on Approximation in Analysis and Topology: Ten Mathematical Essays
- Integral Operators in Non-Standard Function Spaces: Volume 2: Variable Exponent Hölder, Morrey–Campanato and Grand Spaces (Operator Theory: Advances and Applications)
- General Parabolic Mixed Order Systems in Lp and Applications: 239 (Operator Theory: Advances and Applications)
- Convolution Equations and Singular Integral Operators: Selected Papers: 206 (Operator Theory: Advances and Applications)
- Inequalities Based on Sobolev Representations (SpringerBriefs in Mathematics)
Additional resources for Bochner–Riesz Means on Euclidean Spaces