By John Henden
- Features one hundred and one field-tested ideas and methods for handling combat-related stress
- Designed to be available and helpful either to serving body of workers and veterans, and to the pros and volunteers who're engaged in supporting them
- Takes a solution-focused method of facing combat-related difficulties, selling simplicity and confirmed innovations over complicated theories and mental jargon
- User-friendly type and structure, with specially-commissioned illustrations throughout
Read Online or Download Beating Combat Stress: 101 Techniques for Recovery PDF
Best neuropsychology books
Study on cognizance has developed dramatically lately. There are actually many new methods of learning how we can opt for a few points for processing, while ignoring others, and the way we can mix initiatives, study abilities and make intentional activities. consciousness is more and more visible as a posh procedure in detail associated with notion, reminiscence and motion.
Tics, trichotillomania, and conduct equivalent to thumb-sucking and nail-biting are likely to face up to conventional varieties of remedy. Their repetitiveness, in spite of the fact that, makes those numerous issues quite receptive to behavioral remedy. Now in delicate conceal for the 1st time, this is often the main finished consultant to behavioral therapy for those universal but understudied issues.
In the final 3 many years, curiosity within the mental adventure of human faces has drawn jointly cognitive technological know-how researchers from various backgrounds. laptop scientists seek advice from neural scientists who draw at the paintings of mathematicians who explicitly impression these accomplishing behavioral experiments.
Examine into the rehabilitation of people following nerve-racking mind harm (TBI) some time past 15 years has led to larger realizing of the situation. the second one variation of this ebook presents an up-to-date advisor for well-being execs operating with members getting better from TBI. Its uniquely scientific concentration presents either finished history details, and sensible innovations for facing universal issues of pondering, reminiscence, communique, behaviour and emotional adjustment in either adults and kids.
- Neuropsychological Evaluation of the Child
- Z Score Neurofeedback: Clinical Applications
- ADHD as a Model of Brain-Behavior Relationships (SpringerBriefs in Neuroscience)
- Das Gehirn: Ein Lehrbuch der funktionellen Anatomie für die Psychologie (German Edition)
- Neuropsychologische Therapie: Grundlagen und Praxis der Behandlung kognitiver Störungen bei neurologischen Erkrankungen (Kohlhammer Standards Psychologie) (German Edition)
- Lying Down in the Ever-Falling Snow: Canadian Health Professionals’ Experience of Compassion Fatigue
Additional info for Beating Combat Stress: 101 Techniques for Recovery