By Ralph Hughes
Building upon his prior e-book that certain agile facts warehousing programming concepts for the Scrum grasp, Ralph's newest paintings illustrates the agile interpretations of the rest software program engineering disciplines:
- Requirements administration advantages from streamlined templates that not just outline tasks speedy, yet verify not anything crucial is overlooked.
- Data engineering gets new "hyper modeling" strategies, yielding info warehouses that may be simply tailored whilst necessities switch with no need to speculate in ruinously pricey data-conversion programs.
- Quality insurance advances with not just a stereoscopic top-down and bottom-up making plans process, but in addition the incorporation of the most recent in automatic attempt engines.
Use this step by step advisor to deepen your personal software improvement talents via self-study, convey your teammates the world's quickest and most suitable strategies for developing company intelligence structures, or make sure that the IT division operating for you is development your subsequent choice help method the precise way.
- Learn how you can quick outline scope and structure ahead of programming begins
- Includes concepts of procedure and knowledge engineering that allow iterative and incremental supply
- Demonstrates the right way to plan and execute caliber insurance plans and features a advisor to non-stop integration and automatic regression trying out
- Presents application administration suggestions for coordinating a number of agile information mart tasks in order that through the years an firm facts warehouse emerges
- Use the supplied 120-day street map to set up a strong, agile facts warehousing application
Read or Download Agile Data Warehousing for the Enterprise: A Guide for Solution Architects and Project Leaders PDF
Similar storage & retrieval books
All through historical past, advances in expertise have are available spurts. A unmarried nice inspiration can frequently spur speedy swap because the proposal takes carry and is propagated, frequently in completely unforeseen instructions. Exadata embodies any such switch in how we expect approximately and deal with relational databases. the foremost switch lies within the idea of offloading SQL processing to the garage layer.
Targeting 3 purposes of information mining, layout and Implementation of information Mining instruments explains how one can create and hire structures and instruments for intrusion detection, online page browsing prediction, and photograph type. usually in keeping with the authors’ personal learn paintings, the e-book takes a realistic method of the topic.
This booklet explores multimedia purposes that emerged from computing device imaginative and prescient and computer studying applied sciences. those cutting-edge purposes contain MPEG-7, interactive multimedia retrieval, multimodal fusion, annotation, and database re-ranking. The application-oriented procedure maximizes reader figuring out of this complicated box.
This ebook constitutes the refereed convention complaints of the fifteenth overseas convention on clever info research, which was once held in October 2016 in Stockholm, Sweden. The 36 revised complete papers offered have been conscientiously reviewed and chosen from seventy five submissions. the conventional concentration of the IDA symposium sequence is on end-to-end clever help for information research.
- Introduction to Data Mining: Pearson New International Edition
- Advances in Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining: 20th Pacific-Asia Conference, PAKDD 2016, Auckland, New Zealand, April 19-22, 2016, Proceedings, Part I (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
- Refactoring Databases: Evolutionary Database Design (paperback) (Addison-Wesley Signature Series (Fowler))
- Digital Heritage. Progress in Cultural Heritage: Documentation, Preservation, and Protection: 6th International Conference, EuroMed 2016, Nicosia, Cyprus, ... Part II (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
- Computational Collective Intelligence: 8th International Conference, ICCCI 2016, Halkidiki, Greece, September 28-30, 2016. Proceedings, Part I (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
Extra resources for Agile Data Warehousing for the Enterprise: A Guide for Solution Architects and Project Leaders