By D Alkazraji
A speedy consultant to Pipeline Engineering presents concise, easy-to-use, and obtainable details on onshore and offshore pipeline engineering. issues coated contain: layout; development; trying out; operation and upkeep; and decommissioning.
Basic rules are mentioned and transparent counsel on rules is supplied, in a manner that might end up beneficial to either engineers and students.
- Provides concise, easy-to-use, and available info on onshore and offshore pipeline engineering
- Topics coated comprise layout, building, trying out, operation, upkeep and decommissioning
- Basic ideas are mentioned and transparent counsel on laws is provided
Read or Download A Quick Guide to Pipeline Engineering (Quick Guides (Woodhead Publishing)) PDF
Best civil engineering books
An advent to layout for Civil Engineers is a concise e-book that offers the reader with the mandatory history on terminology utilized in layout. With this ebook as a consultant, entry-level scholars of civil engineering will greater comprehend from the outset lectures on specified topic components. Drawing on a wealth of expertise, the 2 authors current a mostly qualitative therapy of the subject material with little arithmetic.
The 2 quantity foreign instruction manual of Earthquake and Engineering Seismology represents the foreign organization of Seismology and Physics of the Earth's Interior's (IASPEI) ambition to supply a entire review of our current wisdom of earthquakes and seismology. This cutting-edge paintings is the single connection with disguise all facets of seismology--a "resource library" for civil and structural engineers, geologists, geophysicists, and seismologists in academia and around the world.
"Physical Geodesy", released in 1967, has for a few years been regarded as the traditional advent to its box. the large development due to the fact that then has required an entire transforming. whereas simple fabric has been retained different components are thoroughly up-to-date. notwithstanding, there's a seamless welding of recent principles and techniques (GPS, satellites, collocation).
Floor Penetrating Radar: concept and perform is a realistic advisor to utilizing this strong underground surveying strategy. the writer makes use of her huge adventure to provide an explanation for the severe components in utilizing GPR and the way parameters, akin to wavelength, attenuation and loss must be effectively thought of to procure solid survey effects.
- The Shanghai Yangtze River Tunnel: Theory, Design and Construction (Balkema: Proceedings and Monographs in Engineering, Water and Earth Sciences)
- ITS Sensors and Architectures for Traffic Management and Connected Vehicles
- Geotechnical and Geophysical Site Characterization 4
- Partial Prestressing: From Theory to Practice (NATO ASI Series, Series E, Applied Sciences, No. 113 A-B) (2 Volumes) (Nato Science Series E:)
Additional resources for A Quick Guide to Pipeline Engineering (Quick Guides (Woodhead Publishing))